We had been using my free /k/ and /g/ activity for a few sessions so I wanted to do something different to gather some data for progress reports.
I opened up LessonPix, searched /k/ sounds, drug over all of the initial /k/ words that I could find as I quickly scanned the pictures, chose tally cards, printed, laminated and 10 minutes later was sitting at the table with my student, checking off the words as he said them correctly. We got almost 200 repetitions in about 20 minutes time! He was HIGHLY motivated as I marked off the boxes. At first he thought he would NEVER get them all finished, but as we started getting good production of /k/, he quickly finished and was SO proud of himself.